Sunday, November 24, 2013

What's for Dinner? November 24-26, 2013

We will be going out of town for Thanksgiving, so my menus for today through Tuesday are an attempt to work through the produce I bought because I forgot that it was going to be Thanksgiving week.  As I have said before, I am seasonally confused.  It does not feel like fall, but our walk on the beach today was lovely.  Now, on to the menu.

Sunday: Tri-tip roast with red wine sauce, braised red potatoes, baked butternut squash, spinach apple salad, sunday rolls, gingerbread cake with bananas and whipped cream.

Monday: Chicken with Sherry Mushroom Sauce (new recipe we will be trying), lemon asparagus risotto, grapes.

Tuesday:  Beef and Asparagus Stir-fry with mushrooms, brown rice and whatever fruit is in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment